The First Mobile Application in Operational Leasing Market: iFleet
Fleetcorp, serving operational leasing service in international standards and coming into prominence with its investments on internet technology, launches a new mobile road assistance application in line with its cooperation with Interpartner Assistance. iFleet application is available on Appstore and Google Play Store. The users can reach to emergency road assistance services on free application quickly and send notifications for breakdown, accident, theft of their vehicles, also their demands for replacement vehicle and tow truck.
After filling your profile and vehicle informations on application, you can;
- Send notifications for accident, breakdown and theft of your vehicle.
- Make demands for tyres, keys and replacement vehicle.
- State your location via GPS system on your smart phones.
- Reach the contact information of the nearest Authorized Service.
- Download the User’s Guide including the procedures and legal transactions that you are supposed to follow in the state of emergency.
- Have the accident report and sample one.
- Reach emergency numbers such as Ambulance, Fireman, Police etc.
For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbaros Çitmaci is new CEO of Fleetcorp Turkey
Fleetcorp Türkiye has a new CEO. Barbaros Çitmaci succeeds Dominique Cardineau, who successfully led the company for the past 8 years.Read more
3.000 kilometers by bike from Istanbul to Strasbourg with Fleetcorp
A group of 30 young students from the French Pierre Loti School in Istanbul started their big journey from Istanbul to Strasbourg by bike.Read more
Fleetcorp becomes the Official Vehicle Sponsor of Beşiktaş Gymnastics Club!
Fleetcorp is proud to be the official vehicle sponsor of Besiktas.Read more