LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA CLARIFICATION TEXT
As Fleetcorp Operasyonel Taşıt Kiralama ve Turizm A.Ş. (the “Company”), we value security. Accordingly, we would like to inform you about the "Law on the Protection of Personal Data", which protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of persons, especially the privacy of private life, and personal data.
We provide the following explanations for the attention of our clients, third parties who use our website and / or mobile applications. The Company reserves the right to update this Privacy Act Clarification Text at any time within the framework of amendments to the applicable legislation.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data ("KVKK"), any information that helps to identity real persons or makes them identifiable is defined as personal data. Your personal data at our company can only be saved, stored, maintained, recorded, classified, updated for the purposes of legal or financial requirements, and may be disclosed/transferred to third parties in cases as allowed by legislation and in the forms specified in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, by the Data Officer at our Company, with the reasons, purposes and methods explained below, in accordance with the legal regulations and data storage, reporting, notice obligations set forth by legal authorities. We ask that you be informed about the legal issues listed below.
In addition, in order to make job applications, to benefit from our products and services, to make wishes and suggestions, to better introduce yourself and to follow your user preferences more closely, by subscribing to or providing information to our internet site or using our internet site; you accept that, all personal data that you will share or have shared, including but not limited to name, surname, email, etc., for product and service request, obtaining an offer or job applications, including personal data shared though cookies, has been shared with the web site in accordance with article 5/f.1 and 6/f.2 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data with your own free will and explicit consent, and that you have personally requested to be kept informed of your applications or complaints, site events and updates. In addition to this, when you visit our internet site, as the host, we would like to inform you that your traffic information will be processed in accordance with article 2/f.1,j of the law 5651.
Purposes and legal reasons for the processing of personal data:Your personal data is processed in order for aims (“ Aims”) such as,
- The Company and / or Fleetcorp / TII Group Companies to conduct the necessary studies and related business processes in order to realize the commercial activities carried out by our Company and to provide the relevant persons the products and services offered by our Company,
- The determination and application of our company’s commercial and business strategies,
- Conducting our human resources processes, candidate determination, interview and evaluation,
- Customizing products and services offered by our Company and / or Fleetcorp / TII Group Companies according to the taste, usage habits and needs of the relevant persons,
- Planning and realizing personalized sales and marketing activities,
- The execution and performance of customer service and relationships,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial safety, tracking of legal processes and assignment, usage and protection of rights arising from legislation of the products and services offered by our Company and / or Fleetcorp / TII Group Companies, and third parties who are in business relations with our Company and / or Group companies,
- Planning and conducting business activities and operational processes,
- Ensuring the conduct of company activities in accordance with Company procedures or relevant legislation,
- If you are applying for credit facilities offered by the "credit provider companies" we are in affiliated with, the tracking of credit evaluation procedures to be carried out by "credit provider companies”,
- In the context of marketing services we can provide to our affiliated lenders, tracking of your credit and financing transactions,
- Risk management of financial processes related to the services you receive from our company,
- Planning or performance of the Company’s financial risk processes,
- Planning and performance of after-sales support services for customer satisfaction, corporate communication activities, customer relations and customer demands and complaints management processes,
- Planning or performance of business continuity activities,
- Follow up of sales, leasing and other contract processes or legal requests,
- Follow-up of financial or accounting work;
- Planning, supervision and performance of institutional sustainability, corporate governance, strategic planning and information security processes; management of relations and business relations with automotive companies who are our business partners in operational leasing and fleet leasing activities, telecommunications companies, companies in the electronic communication sector and other business partners, dealers or suppliers, in accordance with the personal data processing requirements and purposes set forth in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
Person (S) To Which Personal Data May Be Transferred With The Above-Mentioned Purposes:
The identity of the customers in the legal regulations such as the Turkish Commercial Code, Tax Procedure Law, MASAK legislation, communication / contact information such as address, information about the financial products used and consumer habits (credits, rating, scoring, payments etc.), information about the methods used to access financial products (IP, mobile-phone brand-model, browser type, version, movements on screens, social media information, etc.) all kinds of information and documents that can be used to identify the customer or can make the customer identifiable, obtained through audio and video calls, or within the scope of the contracts signed with our Company, is in the scope of personal data.
Your personal data may be shared with and processed by, all persons or institutions allowed through all kinds of legislative provisions related to the establishment, operation and activities of the company and other legislation provisions, including but not limited to financial institutions listed in Article 73/4 of the Banking Act No. 5411 and other third persons; public legal entities such as ICTA, BRSA, Capital Markets Board ("CMB"), CBRT, Undersecretariat of Treasury, Ministries and legal authorities; governmental authority authorized by law to request customer information; Credit Bureau and Risk Center, our company’s main shareholders, direct / indirect domestic / foreign subsidiaries; Our cooperation partners, business partners, business partner organizations, for the conduct of operational leasing, business development and/or fleet leasing activities within our Company commercial activities, domestic or abroad, vendors/providers who offer goods and/or services subject to tied loan, automotive companies who are our business partners in operational leasing and fleet leasing activities, dealers or suppliers, suppliers and / or subcontractors, including domestic / foreign banks, legal, financial, tax and operational advisors, service providers and insurance suppliers, our business partners in the field of telecommunication and electronic communication, our domestic, foreign, storage, archive service providers, our auditors, couriers and other transport companies, consultants, and other third parties, and will be able to be sent or transferred domestically and/or abroad in accordance with the Aims and reasons specified above.
Personal Data collection method:
Your personal data can be sent directly or indirectly to our Company through channels such as directorate, call center, corporate web site, cooperation partners, online transactions, vendor and / or dealer network and other distribution channels in verbal, written or electronic environment, corporations, other government agencies or direct and indirect subsidiaries, or through any natural or legal person, dominant shareholder or service provider.
Your rights under article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data are:
By contacting our company, you have the right to find out if your personal data has been a) processed or not, b) if processed, request information, c) the purpose of processing and whether it has been used in accordance with this purpose, d) knowing the 3d parties it has been shared with domestically/abroad, e) if it has been processed incorrectly or incompletely, to request correction, f) to request deletion/destruction in accordance with the conditions set forth in article 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, g) to request notification of operations carried out by 3rd parties in accordance with paragraphs (e) and (f) above, h) objecting in the event of a result to your detriment occurring through the analysis by exclusively automated systems, i) claim compensation in the case of damages resulting from processing contrary to the law. Your rights in this context will be effective as of 07.10.2016.
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data; you may use the rights specified above by applying in writing through our Company customer services e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Etiler Mahallesi, Tanburi Ali Efendi Sokak, Etiler Doğuş Center No: 13, 34337 Beşiktaş / ISTANBUL.
If there is an obligation to keep the records and documents related to the transactions performed by the companies for a certain period within the scope of legal regulations; your request for deletion or destruction or anonymization of your personal data will be fulfilled by our Company at the end of the period set by the legal regulations. However, during this time your personal data will not be processed by our Company except in cases where it is legally required and it will not be shared with third parties except for the obligations arising from the national and international legal regulations and contracts.
Fleetcorp Operasyonel Taşıt Kiralama ve Turizm A.Ş.